new items

Crochet Drops stuffed with Lavender
Crochet Drop stuffed with Lavender - Grey
Crochet Drop stuffed with Lavender - Orange
Crochet Neckwarmers
Crochet Neckwarmer - Green
Crochet Neckwarmer - Orange
If you are a fan of my Facebook page you noticed for sure that I added new items on my Etsy shop: there are the drops stuffed with lavender (I am going to add new soon) and the neckwarmers that I made for the Band Loch Markt, go and take a look...I also remember you that the gadgets you won't miss are the silk screened tote bags!
Have a nice weekend, I hope I can post something new in the next days.

ps= I will soon organize a giveaway with a special item.
-
Se siete miei fan su Facebook avrete sicuramente notato che oggi ho aggiunto nuovi oggetti al mio Etsy shop: ci sono le gocce ripiene di lavanda (ne sto per aggiungere altre) e gli scaldacollo che avevo preparato per il Band Loch Markt, andate a dare un'occhiata...vi ricordo che un gadgets da non perdere sono le borsine serigrafate! 
Buon weekend, spero di postare un pochino nei prossimi giorni.


ps= Organizzerò presto un giveaway con un oggetto speciale.

Labels: , ,