resume of the week

Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Good night!
The Sunlight is changing, it is almost Autumn and I don't dislike it!

What happened in the last weeks? First of all my bike is ready, shininh and fast - I love it! Then I am furnishing a bit the balcony, it doesn't look a desert anymore. In the end I am crochetting a lot, because I am working for the market I am organizing with Raffi and Bea: the Band Loch Markt. I'd like to write a post on it, but I haven't finished the logo yet...
Anyway if you are interested in participating to the event here you are some basic informations:
- the event is on October 9th in Bergamo
- we will consider only crafters (so only DIY)
- to have more info you can write to bandloch@gmail.com

In the other pic: a walk in Bergamo and me reading a book by Amelie Nothomb (I am using as bookmark a flyer of an exhibition by Nicoz Balboa)
-
La luce del sole sta cambiando, è quasi autunno e non me ne dispiaccio! 

Cosa è successo nelle ultime settimane? Prima di tutto è finalmente arrivata la mia bicicletta, luccicante e veloce - la adoro! Poi ho arredato un po' il terrazzo ed ora non sembra più un deserto, in fine sto lavorando molto all'uncinetto per prepararmi al mercatino che sto organizzando con Raffi e Bea: il Band Loch Markt. Vorrei fare un post sul progetto, ma non ho ancora finito di lavorare al logo... Comunque se foste interessate/i a partecipare all'evento queste sono alcune informazioni base: - l'evento si terrà domenica 9 ottobre a Bergamo - si accetta la partecipazione solo di crafters (quindi solo autoproduzioni) - per maggiori informazioni scrivete a bandloch@gmail.com

Nelle altre immagini: una camminata per Bergamo e io che leggo un libro di Amelie Nothomb (sto usando il flyer di una mostra di Nicoz Balboa come segnalibro) 
.

Labels: , ,