polaroid of the day /133


Author: Random Acts of Photography

Last Summer I bought a Sunflower, as usual month after month it withered. To experiment I decided to cut the flower and leant it on the pot, then I protected it from Winter with newspapers and a plastic bag...I couldn't believe it, but clening the balcony a couple of week ago I discover that small plants of sunflowers grew from the seeds of the flower.
Crossfingers that they grow up as the flowers in the Polaroid.
La scorsa estate avevo comprato un girasole, ovviamente con il passare dei mesi รจ seccato. Per fare un esperimento ho deciso di tagliare il fiore ed appoggiarlo nel vaso, quindi protetto dall'inverno il vaso con carta di giornale ed un sacchetto di plastica...Non ci credevo nemmeno io, ma nel ripulire il terrazzo, un paio di settimane fa ho scoperto che erano cresciute le piantine di girasole dai semi che erano custoditi nel fiore.
Speriamo che crescano come quelli nella Polaroid di oggi.
.

Labels: